1 pound: Chicken Breast cut in half
3 Tbs: non fat yogurt
3 Tbs: Tandoori Masala Powder
1 tsp: salt
¼ tsp: pepper
¼ tsp: Red Chili Powder
1 Tbs: Ketchup
2 tsp: Lemon Juice
1 tsp: ginger garlic paste
2 cups: panko breadcrumbs
4 hamburger buns (I like the brioche buns)
1. Lightly score chicken breasts 3 or 4 times with sharp knife. Place in medium bowl and add the yogurt, ginger garlic paste, tandoori masala, salt, pepper, chili powder, ketchup and lemon juice. Mix together, toss to coat.
2. Coat all pieces well with marinade; cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
3. Remove chicken from refrigerator 15 minutes before cooking and take each piece of chicken and coat in the panko breadcrumbs. Make sure the breadcrumbs are well adhered to the chicken pieces.
4. Heat up the oil in a large sized pan over medium high heat and cook chicken until the outer coating is brown and chicken is cooked through, takes approx about 6 -8 minutes per side or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
5. Cut brioche buns in half crosswise; gently open. Place one chicken breast in each bun half and garnish with lettuce, tomato and drizzle with mayonnaise or your favorite toppings.