2 Large Potato cut lengthways
2 Tbsp Maani’s Curried Chickpea
2 Inches of grated ginger
2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
Half a head of cauliflower cut into
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes
1 Tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice
Handful of washed cilantro
1 Tbsp of Fresh Lime juice
1⁄4 tsp salt
1 green chili
1/3 cup of olive oil
1 Tbsp Store bought Tamarind paste
1 tsp of sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place the cut potato and cauliflower florets on a greased baking sheet and mix together the Maanis Curried Chickpea Spice
Blend, oil, red pepper flakes, grated ginger, salt and pepper and roast in the oven for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, make the cilantro chutney. Put all the ingredients and 1⁄4 teaspoon of salt into the small food processor and blitz
until smooth. Set aside until needed.
- For the tamarind dressing, whisk together all the ingredients in a small bowl with 11⁄2 teaspoons of water and set aside.
- Once the potato and cauliflower are cooked serve this on a large plate and drizzle the cilantro chutney and tamarind dressing
on top of the potatoes and cauliflower and enjoy!