1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined tail on
2 chopped garlic
2 Tbsp of Maani’s Ch Tandoori Spice Blend
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 cups of yellow squash, sliced lengthwise seeds removed, cut in half
6 Tbsp of olive oil
3 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp of honey
2 teaspoon shallot
¼ tsp of Dijon mustard
1 cup grilled corn kernels removed from the cob
1 cup sugar snap peas
¼ cup toasted sunflower seeds
2 Tbsp of fresh basil chopped
2 Tbsp of fresh cilantro leaves
Top with goat or feta cheese
1. To marinate the shrimp, toss the shrimp in a large bowl with 2 Tbsp of olive oil and Maani’s Ch Tandoori Spice Blend, salt and pepper. Let marinate in the fridge for an hour.
2. Preheat the grill or a grill pan on the stove to grill the shrimp until cooked 3 minutes per side.
3. In the grill pan add the squash and snap peas to cook until the squash is tender but not browned.
4. For the vinaigrette, whisk together the lemon juice, honey, shallots and Dijon in a large bowl. Then slowly drizzle in the 4 tbsp of olive oil and continue to emulsify. Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
5. To assemble the salad, Toss together the squash, corn, snap peas, sunflower seeds, half of the vinaigrette and season with salt and pepper. Taste and check the seasoning and add more vinaigrette if needed. You can also add red pepper flakes if desired. Before serving, fold in the basil and cilantro. Then plate with the shrimp on top and enjoy!