1 pound of raw shrimp deveined
½ box of spaghetti, whole wheat is also fine or
2 garlic cloves chopped
1 cup chopped green pepper
1 jalapeno chopped
¼ tsp red pepper flakes
2 Tbsp Maani’s Chicken Tikka Masala Spice Blend
salt and pepper to taste
1 Tbsp of canola or vegetable oil
2 tbsp of tomato paste
1 cup of heavy cream or you can use cashew milk, made by soaking a handful of cashews in water then grinding it in a blender,
or coconut milk if dairy free
1/3 cup of parmesan cheese grated
2 Tbsp of chopped parsley
2 cups of fresh spinach
- Boil the spaghetti according to the package instructions.
- In a medium sized skillet heat up the canola oil over medium high heat and sauté the green pepper, green chili and garlic until soft.
- Next add in 2 Tbsp of Maani’s Chicken Tikka Masala Spice Blend, salt and pepper and chili flakes and mix with the green peppers and garlic.
- Then add in the raw shrimp and cook for a few minutes until cooked through. Once shrimp is cooked add in the tomato paste and mix together.
- Now add in the heavy cream and fresh spinach and stir everything together so the spices are incorporated into the sauce.
- Next add in the drained pasta and using tongs mix the pasta making sure the sauce is evenly distributed.
- Serve hot and garnish with parsley and grated parmesan cheese.