½ cup of pecans
½ cup of raw almonds
½ cup of walnuts
3 Tbsp of Maani’s Curried Chickpea Spice Blend
1/3 cup of pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
½ tsp of black pepper
2 Tbsp of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Toss nuts, dry spices, maple syrup and olive oil in a medium sized bowl so everything is evenly coated.
- Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spread out evenly.
- Toast nuts in the oven for approx 20 minutes
- Let nuts cool and try them if you need more seasoning you can add more Spice Blend or salt.
- Nuts can be made up to 2 days ahead of time.