1 pound of chicken breast cut in half
1/3 cup of yogurt
1 Tbsp of Ketchup
1 tbsp of Siracha
1 Tbsp of oil
1 tsp Salt
2 Tbs of Chicken Tandoori Spice Blend
2 cups of panko breadcrumbs
4 hamburger buns
lettuce and tomato
- Lightly score chicken breasts 3 or 4 times with sharp knife. Place in
medium bowl and add the yogurt, ketchup, siracha, oil, salt and Ch
Tandoori Spice Blend Mix together, toss to coat.
- Coat all pieces well with marinade; cover and refrigerate at least 2
hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator 15 minutes before cooking and take
each piece of chicken and coat in the panko breadcrumbs. Make sure the
breadcrumbs are well adhered to the chicken pieces.
- Heat up the oil in a large sized pan over medium high heat and cook
chicken until the outer coating is brown and chicken is cooked through,
takes approx about 6 -8 minutes per side or until chicken is no longer pink
- Cut brioche hamburger buns in half crosswise; gently open. Toast with
butter and place one chicken breast in each bun half and garnish with
lettuce, tomato and drizzle with mayonnaise or your favorite toppings.